After more than 2 months full of work, here is my new HUD package of the Formula 1 2020 season. My previous works got totally reworked, so it contains new textures (4K), new fonts (Special thanks for Mat Servant who helped me in), new functions, etc. That 1.4 update can be buggy again because of the lot changes, so if you find one, please contact us !
This HUD does not contain the Halo HUD.
List of compatible games, please check it before you buy it:
F1 2019 / F1 2020
The HUD supports all the functions for F1 2020, F1 2019, F2 2019 and F1 Classic. The MULTIPLAYER mod works partly, that means you can use it if you have fix opponents (leagues) after you made the necessary settings change.
You can use it well, except the team colour and tyre function. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains these for ACFL 2019 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version.
You can use it, except the team colour, like at rFactor 2. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains the team colours for ACFL 2020 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version. The tyre functions disabled here.
Made for 1920x1080 resolution, but it can be scaled to any size you want.
- Fastest lap icon and affect missing bug fixed (Leaderboard 1.4)
- Automatic interval/leader gap switch added back (Leaderboard 1.4)
- "IN PIT" text at retired drivers bug fixed (Leaderboard 1.4)
- "IN PIT/PIT EXIT/OUT" text size reduced (Leaderboard 1.4)
- Sector colours missing bug fixed (Stopwatch 1.0)
- Reference time is missing bug fixed (Stopwatch 1.0)
- Text overlapping bug fixed (Stopwatch 1.0)
- Fastest lap part is missing bug fixed (Top widget 1.1)
- DRS Enabled part is missing bug fixed (Top widget 1.1)
- 100% tyre all the time bug was not bug just a wrong config option, for more please check the readme file! (Bottom widget 1.0)
- Pit stop / position gain overlapping bug fixed (Leaderboard 1.4)
- "TH/RD/ND/ST" Text position bug fixed (Status widget 1.1)
- "^/ˇ/>" Text position bug fixed (Status widget 1.1)
- Driver's tyre wear data changed to observed driver's tyre wear. (Bottom widget 1.0)
- F1 2020 support
- Position gained/lost part added to leaderboard (F1 2019, F1 2020)
- More animation added
- Bottom widget added
- Leaderboard has been reworked completly (textures, positions, etc.)
- New animations on the leaderboard
- F1 2019 has 2019 team colours from now and F1 2020 uses the 2020 colours.
- Every game has a folder now with the compatible widgets.
- New reworked Formula 1 2020 fonts (Special thanks to Mat Servant for the help!)
- New 2020 version of the live speed widget
- Penalties added to top widget
- Winner added to the top widget
- New position font added
- New name font added
- Manual version of the leaderbaord added
- Manual version of the status widget added
- Manual version of the Live Speed widget added
- Keymap added (T, P, I, S, L, W)
- Gap visible fix at position change on race event
- New fonts added to status widget
- Fastest lap animation on the leaderboard at race
- Formula 2 (F2 in F1 2019) and Formula 3 (F1 classic in F1 2019) textures added
- Every textures changed to 4K resolution
- New fonts added to top widget
- VSC status ending bug fixed
- Weather widget added (combo version - automatic + manual - ONLY F1 2019!)
- Fastest lap (Top widget) visible at timing sessions