Here is the new Formula 1 leaderboard from 2019, what is the current leaderboard too. It has so many functions, from the flag status to the smallest details of the drivers.
Before you download it, please check this list below:
The HUD supports all the functions for F1 2019, F2 2019 and F1 Classic. The MULTIPLAYER mod works partly, that means you can use it if you have fix opponents (legaues) after you made the necessary settings change.
You can use it well, except the team colour and tyre function. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains these for ACFL 2019 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version.
You can use it, except the team colour, like at rFactor 2. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains the team colours for ACFL 2020 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version. The tyre functions disabled here.
Made for 1920x1080 resolution, but it can be scaled to any size you want.
- New position font added
- New name font added
- Manual version of the leaderbaord added
- Manual version of the status widget added
- Manual version of the Live Speed widget added
- Keymap added (T, P, I, S, L, W)
- Gap visible fix at position change on race event
- New fonts added to status widget
- Fastest lap animation on the leaderboard at race
- Formula 2 (F2 in F1 2019) and Formula 3 (F1 classic in F1 2019) textures added
- Every textures changed to 4K resolution
- New fonts added to top widget
- VSC status ending bug fixed
- Weather widget added (combo version - automatic + manual - ONLY F1 2019!)
- Fastest lap (Top widget) visible at timing sessions