Here is the new Formula 1 leaderboard from 2019, what is the current leaderboard too. It has so many functions, from the flag status to the smallest details of the drivers.
Before you download it, please check this list below:
The HUD supports all the functions for F1 2019, F2 2019 and F1 Classic. The MULTIPLAYER mod works partly, that means you can use it if you have fix opponents (legaues) after you made the necessary settings change.
You can use it well, except the team colour and tyre function. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains these for ACFL 2019 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version.
You can use it, except the team colour, like at rFactor 2. It needs to be added manually. The HUD contains the team colours for ACFL 2020 mod. If you are a mod creator, and you want to make this HUD useable to your mod, please contact me, and I update in the next version. The tyre functions disabled here.
Made for 1920x1080 resolution, but it can be scaled to any size you want.
- Loading time reduced (faster build up)
- Moving animations at flag status changes
- Status widget added (Automatic Observed driver)
- Retired animations added
- Session timer animations added
- Finished/Fastest lap icon fade animation added
- Position swap (green/red) position texture bug fixed.
- Leaderboard gets active after 20 sec in the first lap in Assetto Corsa.
- F2 Sprint race support added
- Pit stop widget added (Observed driver)
- 1 new font added (Formula 1 Book)
- New .dll file added
- Live speed widget updated (1.1)
- Gap text disabled after a position switch according to the real life
- Fastest time's and gap's opacity fixed at 'DNF' status
- 'PIT EXIT' text color correction
- Faster lap function (When the driver reach a better laptime in timing sessions
- Fastest lap function (When the leader reach a new fastest laptime in timing sessions)
- Positon texture overlapping (more textures at the same time) fixed
- Interval gaps added (automatic)
- Live speed widget added
- Optimalised Gary plugin (v6.0)
- New animations (tyre data and timing data switch)
- Number of 'Pit Stops' added