The Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a historic race track located near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Built in 1922, it is the world's third purpose-built motor racing circuit after those of Brooklands and Indianapolis. The circuit's biggest event is the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix.
- Base track environnement : GTR2
- AMS Conversion : Patrick Giranthon
- It's not a WCP track, all the work is Patrick Giranthon, Gringo and their team
Monza 2.00 :
- New track shaders and customized Reiza track, curb, and runoff textures.
- Remapping on road,curbs, and runoff.
- New groove vertex paint
- New smoothed road lines, grid boxes, garage boxes.
- Move the finish and sector lines to the accurate positions.
- Reiza garage details added.
- Mesh geometry rebuilds to improve the physics for track and curbs.
- Out of place grass blades fixed.
- Recompute the AIW with AMS v1.5+ standards.
- Rebuild the start and pit lights to Reiza standards.
- Lots of issues fixed and details added that didn't make the change log